Okay, so the story behind this thing is that my brother bought this back around 2012. Unfortunately, not after a few month of owning it, it started to have power issues. He tried fixing it it by replacing the battery (hence the unfortunate dent), but it didn’t work. After he saw my 3DS XL, he decided to buy a new XL as well instead of getting it fixed. A few weeks ago, I finally called up support and they said its warranty was still miraculously in place, so I decided to get it repaired. It is now fully functional and operating (tested). Since my brother and I both already have a 3DS XL, we agreed to give it away.
✩⃛ Prize | A Nintendo 3DS
- Color: Black and gray
- Condition: Barely used, no scratches, but has a dent on the back which can be seen in the third picture
- Comes with AC adapter and stylus.
- You do not have to follow me, this is simply a way to give this thing a new home (hopefully someone who doesn’t already own one).
- A ‘Like’ counts as an entry.
- A Reblog also counts as an entry (you can reblog as many times as you want to increase your chances).
- Giveaway blogs are not allowed.
- Unfortunately, US only.
- Once I pick a random winner, I will message you for your address.
- If you are under 16 and win, please let a parent know! ヽ(ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
✩⃛ Contest will end June 20th.